60 min : 60€ / 90 min : 90€ / 120 min : 120€
- Anti-microbial properties : Coconut oil has great anti-microbial properties. Medium chained triglycerides (MCTs) are considered to be great in treating various kinds of infections be it bacterial, viral or fungal. Coconut oil key constituents lauric acid and capric acid – both are known to show anti-microbial effect when broken down. So when coconut oil is applied on skin it helps skin get rid of harmful bacteria and fungus which breed on it. Thus saving body from infectious diseases.
- Health skin : Coconut oil has vitamins C and E in it. Vitamin E is well known to nourish skin and make it smoother and softer, especialy in winter where the skin may be dry. You will find many moisturizer creams and body creams having Vitamin E in them.
- Anti-ageing / anti-wrinkle : Ageing makes skin cell lose their flexibility, softness and colour. Coconut oil is helpful in making skin look younger. Along with vitamins present in it, its anti-oxidant effect also plays an important part in this process
- Easy absorption : A good massage oil should be easily absorbed by body. Coconut oil is absorbed so easily that sometimes massage therapist use extra external moisturizer to make sure there is lubrication left while massaging. It is often mixed with other herbal oils and extracts to further enhance its effects.
- Muscle benefits : Massage with coconut oil can soothe and relax tight muscles in your body. This is great if you are tired due to physical activity.